Accueil > Fees
The actual cost of treatments
We offer high-quality services at a fair price. Refer to our fee chart.
The RAMQ covers some procedures.
Last update May 15, 2020
Dear patients & visitors,
We received from the Ministry of Health and Social Services, the authorization to resume our medically assisted procreation activities, gradually and according to the schedule defined by the Ministry.
Here is the schedule given to us by the Ministry:
- Week of May 18: diagnostic examinations;
- Week of May 25: laboratory diagnostic services in andrology and resumption of the ovarian stimulation calendar for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF);
- Week of June 8: ovarian puncture, IVF with freezing of all embryos;
- Week of June 22: non-IVF ovarian stimulation, intrauterine insemination, frozen embryo transfer and fresh embryo transfer.
We will therefore be able to gradually add IVF cycles and intrauterine inseminations to our activities.
As noted in our previous update, we have already started giving consultations for diagnostic tests since Monday May 11. The appointments given (ovarian reserve, hysterosalpingosonography) will therefore be maintained.
Regarding spermograms with analysis of sperm DNA, they will have to be postponed to May 25 in order to comply with the ministry's directive.
From May 25, patients on Day 1 and with a complete record will be able to call extension 294 to start their IVF cycle. Please note that transfers are only authorized from June 22.
Many procedures have been put in place to allow services to be delivered in a safe environment. These procedures have the effect of somewhat slowing the pace of activities. We therefore thank you for your patience and understanding during the resumption of our activities.
- Patients will be called a few days before their appointment to answer a few questions and have the procedures communicated to them upon arrival;
- Upon arrival at the clinic, hand washing in the building's bathrooms is mandatory;
- The wearing of the mask, provided by you, is compulsory at all times;
- A temperature measurement with an infrared thermometer will be carried out on your arrival before entering the clinic;
- Chaperones and children are not allowed to enter the clinic;
- In order to avoid contagion when exchanging paper (protocols, procedures, invoices, etc.), we will send information to you in electronic format.
- Within the clinic, the space will be used to maximize distanciation efforts between patients.
Additional actions may be implemented based on the evolution of the situation.
Note that the clinic is currently closed on weekends and that call returns for appointments will be made Monday to Friday.
Have faith in us: despite these inevitable procedures to put in place to protect us all, we'll maintain our human touch and we'll do everything in our power to ensure interactions are as delicate and pleasant as possible.
Thank you all for your precious collaboration.
We are happy to resume activities and proceed with your wonderful parenting projects together.
The Fertilys team