Accueil > Fees > Cost list
The actual cost of treatments
The majority of treatments are covered by the Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ). Some treatments are invoiced. Find out the costs of fertility evaluation.
Find out the costs of fertility preservation.
Learn more about the costs of psychological support and counseling.
The costs of urology services.
Learn more about the costs of artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization.
Find out the costs of prenatal screening and fetal DNA testing.
Find out about all the other services including injections by a nurse and the rental of the liquid nitrogen container for transporting embryos or gametes.
We should all be able to start a family
Last update July 10, 2020
Dear patients & visitors,
We received from the Ministry of Health and Social Services, the authorization to resume all of our medically assisted procreation activities.
Many procedures have been put in place to allow services to be delivered in a safe environment. These procedures have the effect of somewhat slowing the pace of our activities. We therefore thank you for your patience and understanding during the resumption of our activities.
- Patients will be called a few days before their appointment to answer a few questions and have the procedures communicated to them upon arrival;
- Upon arrival at the clinic, hand washing in the building's bathrooms is mandatory;
- The wearing of the mask, provided by you, is compulsory at all times;
- A temperature measurement with an infrared thermometer will be carried out on your arrival before entering the clinic;
- Chaperones and children are not allowed to enter the clinic;
- In order to avoid contagion when exchanging paper (protocols, procedures, invoices, etc.), we will send information to you in electronic format.
- Within the clinic, the space will be used to maximize distanciation efforts between patients.
Additional actions may be implemented based on the evolution of the situation.
Have faith in us: despite these inevitable procedures we've put in place to protect us all, we'll maintain our human touch and we'll do everything in our power to ensure interactions are as delicate and pleasant as possible.
Thank you all for your precious collaboration.
We are happy to resume activities and proceed with your wonderful parenting projects together.
The Fertilys team